[SunRay-Users] Sunray and View Crashing

craig.bender at oracle.com craig.bender at oracle.com
Wed Mar 30 17:34:50 EEST 2011

You are running fairly old versions.
What patch levels are you running for srss and srwc and the windows
tools?

Can you upgrade to SRS 5.12 and the View Connector 1.2? View connector
is not as critical but there have been many fixes for flash.

You'll need to ensure you update the windows connector tools on the VM
and the firmware on DTU.

On Mar 30, 2011, at 12:17 AM, Juan Manuel Sende Sanchez <jmsende at plexus.es