[SunRay-Users] PCoIP possible on 5.1.2

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at Oracle.com
Wed Mar 30 00:51:09 EEST 2011

No, the Sun Ray does not speak PCoIP.  It only speaks the Sun Ray
protocol to the Sun Ray Server.  Nothing runs on the Sun Ray client,
only on the server.  From the server you would connect to View using our
Sun Ray Connector for Vmware View.  This would be an RDP connection with
an enhanced user experience provided by the Sun Ray Windows Components.