[SunRay-Users] TCBDaemon: packet receive error

Art Peck arthurpeck at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 20:54:14 EEST 2011

 Can someone shed a little more light on what this error means? I know it's coming from the DTU firmware, but it would be helpful to know more about why. I assume it is some network error, but need more detail so I can troubleshoot.

Network: TCBDaemon: packet receive error

I have one day with 604 DTUs out of 1000 reporting 64,290 of these errors. That is at least 10 times the normal judging from the other messages file cycles. This is the same day that all the Sun Ray servers were so busy logging that we couldn't even log in via ssh.

Thanks!

Art