[SunRay-Users] Sunray and View Crashing

Juan Manuel Sende Sanchez jmsende at plexus.es
Tue Mar 29 12:15:09 EEST 2011

El 29/03/2011 11:00, bilel kammoun escribió:

Hello

    It seems to be a problem with Flash not Windows Media Player, but we
are going to try it right now and reproduce the crash test

Thanks for the info, I will keep yours informed

--
Juan Manuel Sende Sanchez	Plexus, S.L.
Departamento de Sistemas	Rúa Oliveira Nave 102 – A

A información que conten este correo electrónico é confidencial e compete exclusivamente o destinatario. Se vostede recibe esta comunicación por erro, por  favor, notifíquenolo inmediatamente ó remitente e borre a mensaxe xunto cos seus ficheiros adxuntos sin léelo, copialo, gravalo, distribuílo, ou divulgalo ou facer calquera outro uso da información sen consentimento de TECNOLOGÍAS PLEXUS S.L. O correo electrónico vía internet non permite asegurar a confidencialidade ou correcta recepción dos mensaxes, pólo que TECNOLOGÍAS PLEXUS S.L. non asume a responsabilidade pólos danos causados.

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the above named addressee. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it, and all its attached documents. If you are not the intended recipient, you are expressly prohibited from reading, copying, distributing, disseminating or, in any other way, using any of the information without the consent of TECNOLOGÍAS PLEXUS S.L. Please note that Internet e-mail guarantees neither the confidentiality nor the proper receipt of the message sent, so that TECNOLOGÍAS PLEXUS S.L. shall not be liable for any damages caused