[SunRay-Users] Adobe flash player color issue for sun ray

Karl Rossing karlr at barobinson.com
Fri Mar 25 23:58:43 EET 2011

This only occurs in firefox 4.0 GA and does not occur in firefox 3.6

On 03/24/2011 04:26 PM, Karl Rossing wrote:
> specifically this page
> http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
>
> The red in the flash animation shows blue.
>
> Karl
>
> On 03/24/2011 04:17 PM, Karl Rossing wrote:
>> I am also getting blue video on Centos 5.5 with the following 32 bit
>> versions
>> 10.3.180.42
>> 10.2.153.1
>>
>> I can't seem to find 10.1.102.65 online to test that.
>>
>> Karl

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication (including all attachments) is
confidential and is intended for the use of the named addressee(s) only and
may contain information that is private, confidential, privileged, and
exempt from disclosure under law.  All rights to privilege are expressly
claimed and reserved and are not waived.  Any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying or disclosure of this message and any attachments, in
whole or in part, by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately, delete this communication from all data storage
devices and destroy all hard copies.