[SunRay-Users] Upgrade of a misbehaving primary

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at Oracle.com
Thu Mar 24 23:06:24 EET 2011

Or is it possible that someone did a pkgremove on SUNWkio on the
primary?  Have you compared the packages on the primary and the secondary?

If you ran the following command on the primary and the secondary and
ran a diff against the two, is there a difference?

for i in `pkginfo -l |grep SUNWkio | awk -F: '{ print $2 }'`;do pkginfo
-l $i;done > /var/tmp/SUNWkio.out