[SunRay-Users] .softwareupdate in Kiosk user's homedir

Art Peck arthurpeck at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 21:55:15 EET 2011

 Thanks Craig! You're a gentleman and an scholar!

I'm chasing down the root cause of a major outage this morning and noticed all these files in /tmp. In the messages file, I see logs indicating that we were out of swap space, which I find hard to believe. Thinking it could be /tmp usage, I looked that and found 500+ of these .trc files. They're only about 200 bytes, so that isn't likely the source of my problem.

Art