[SunRay-Users] SunRay Citrix ICA Client Video and Audio Performance

Aaron Browne gopodge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:34:55 EET 2011

Hi,

We are running the same way as CJ mentioned - XenApp with full desktop.
Craig, should I still contact you directly?

Are you able to run Sun Ray connector in parallel with XenApp or are they
mutually exclusive? Does it basically depend on the type of client
connecting e.g. Citrix Client (ICA) vs SunRay Connector (RDP)?

Cheers,
Aaron