[SunRay-Users] SunRay Citrix ICA Client Video and Audio Performance

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at Oracle.com
Sun Mar 20 20:54:19 EET 2011

Hi Aaron,
Are you running XD or XA?  Versions?

If XA, are you just publishing a full desktop or apps?

The Sun Ray windows tools are for RDP connections only.  However,
starting with XD 4 and XA 6, RDP connections are fully supported.  This
means they are brokered and can be assumed by other client types.

If you are using full desktops with Citrix, please contact me directly.