[SunRay-Users] Accessing Linux (TS-style) Desktops from a current VDI environment

Jonathan C. Bailey jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us
Fri Mar 18 16:57:26 EET 2011

That first link seems to be EXACTLY what I was looking for. It describes what effect I want with our configuration.

My only question: Based on the article I read, I only need to add tokens I want to redirect to the second server to the configuration file... I assume this means that if I want it to be a normal VDI token, that I just don't configure it? Also, will VDI users balance between all the available hosts in their FOG with this set up?

-Jon