[SunRay-Users] VDA licenses hurting VDI

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at Oracle.com
Thu Mar 17 07:02:09 EET 2011

I'm not sneering.  And I don't believe I have anything to get over. The
iPad question was a logical analogy the question present from Ivar, as
well as yours.

I would ask you exactly where do you think all of our features have been
focused.  Have you seen MMR, Flash, USB-R features for Solaris or Linux?

The person you are pointing your finger at is the biggest cheerleader
for Windows based access from Sun Rays in the entire universe.

What I'm asking people to please think about what they are asking.

I'm sorry I like to present facts, but that does not equate to sneering.

The Sun Ray business, with or without WVDA is already a business case.
That's what I'm trying to impart.  $100 does not break the business, and
is not that far from what you'd pay with Software Assurance.