[SunRay-Users] output resolution of VGA connector on

William Yang wyang at tjhsst.edu
Thu Mar 17 02:33:00 EET 2011

I have a 42" Toshiba LCD TV that will take up to 1080p on the HDMI ports and
720p/1080i on the component video ports, but only 1024x768 on the VGA port.
The manual says it is the max supported resolution and if I manually
override the resolution setting on my laptop to anything higher, it says
that it is receiving an unsupported resolution.

William Yang