[SunRay-Users] output resolution of VGA connector on

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at Oracle.com
Thu Mar 17 00:42:50 EET 2011

Does a PC drive it a 1080p?  If so, then it's not the cable.

Can you provide the make an model of the LCD?  It's most likely that
there's not a correlating built-in timing that the Sun Ray and monitor
can agree upon at 1920x1080.  utresadm can be used to configure a custom
timing if you can find out all the right information about what the
monitor requires.

(There's also some pay for PC package that can tell you this too if you
plug the PC into the monitor).