[SunRay-Users] output resolution of VGA connector on Sunray 3i

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at Oracle.com
Wed Mar 16 18:15:47 EET 2011

Hi Dave,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.  Technical specification of the 3i are:

"The Sun Ray 3i Client features a high-performance integrated graphics
engine embedded in the CPU to provide high-resolution graphics to the
LCD panel, as well as one analog external monitor or projector that can
support 1920x1080 @ 60Hz as an input resolution.  The output resolution
is always locked to the resolution of the internal display (1920x1080 @
60Hz), and the internal display resolution cannot be changed."

Is 55" LCD not capable of 1080p?