[SunRay-Users] output resolution of VGA connector on Sunray 3i

Phares, Scott (IS) scott.phares at ngc.com
Wed Mar 16 16:33:18 EET 2011

I have had a similar problem when a SunRay DTU is connected to a KVM.  What I have done to resolve is login into your session, press the shift+props keys to open the SunRay Settings GUI.  I then select the resolution and I do see the same problems you are having where the screen gets smaller and takes up less screen real estate.  At this point, logout and then log back in.  This resolved our issue and hopefully helps you.

Scott