[SunRay-Users] output resolution of VGA connector on Sunray 3i

David L. Endicott dendicott at neotechsolutions.com
Wed Mar 16 16:27:07 EET 2011

Does anyone know of a way to modify the output resolution of the external display connector on a Sunray 3i?  If I change the resolution of the display, the desktop becomes smaller, but it simply takes up less space on the display.  The output of the external connector mirrors that of the built in display.  So it seems that the output is always 1920x1080, no matter how the session is configured.

I'd really like to use one of these in our conference room and attach it to our 55" LCD display, but I need to adjust the output resolution to make it work.

David L. Endicott
President
NeoTech Solutions, Inc.
dendicott at neotechsolutions.com<mailto:dendicott at neotechsolutions.com>