[SunRay-Users] Symbol USB Barcode Scanner Resetting NUMLOCK

P.S.M Swamiji Psm.Swamiji at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 16 07:54:22 EET 2011

This can happen if the barcode reader and the keyboard report different
USB country/layout
codes.  It can be resolved by configuring the barcode reader to report
the same layout code
as the keyboard.

Thanks
P.S.M.Swamiji

Note: These are my personal opinions, nothing to do with my employer