[SunRay-Users] Symbol USB Barcode Scanner Resetting NUMLOCK

Nishimura, Scott L (IT Solutions) scott.nishimura at ngc.com
Wed Mar 16 01:26:51 EET 2011

One point of clarification:  is it that the NUMLOCK *function* is being disabled or merely that the NUMLOCK *LED* is being toggled?

The reason I ask this somewhat odd question is that I've noticed that the NUMLOCK LED behavior can get flipped [LED=on means NUMLOCK is off] under certain circumstances.