[SunRay-Users] Symbol USB Barcode Scanner Resetting NUMLOCK

sugoina at comcast.net sugoina at comcast.net
Wed Mar 16 01:19:17 EET 2011

I have read through all, at least that I have been able to find, references to issues people are experiencing with barcode scanners deactivating NUMLOCK when using non Type7 keyboards.  I have not been able to resolve the issue despite setting the scanner to HID Keyboard Emulation, North american Standard USB Keyoard etc.

Has anyone found a sure fire way to resolve this without having to procure Type7 keyboards?

Sunray Software = SRS 5.2 (4.2 / 2.3)

OS = OEL 5.5

Keyboards = PC, logitech

Thank you in advance,