[SunRay-Users] Full HD video ssh -X I don't understand

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at Oracle.com
Tue Mar 15 04:13:43 EET 2011

True, not 1080p, but darn near full screen with no degradation. It also
did web conference.  Of course RCA webcams went out style quicker than
parachute pants, but it worked really well with SunForum.  ;)

I'll have to track down that video, it's a piece of Sun history that
shouldn't be lost.