[SunRay-Users] Full HD video ssh -X I don't understand

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at Oracle.com
Tue Mar 15 03:31:55 EET 2011

That is native.  New stuff in the upcoming release.  Gotta love having
an über-geek for a Senior Vice President.  ;)

BTW, a Sun Ray 1 was capable of this back in 1999.  Anyone remember the
(Pixar?) video Paperclips turning into the Sun Bug?