[SunRay-Users] pcscd too many open files

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at Oracle.com
Thu Mar 10 21:19:40 EET 2011

The fact that a daemon runs as root may not mean much in the context of
the kiosk session and what needs to talk to that daemon.  I'm not
entirely certain of this, but that's the overall point of per session
type ulimits.  Since there are no ulimits by default, have you set some
in the kiosk config?