[SunRay-Users] 100 user limit VDI users and groups?

Ivar Janmaat ijanmaat at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 6 17:58:46 EET 2011

Hello,

I was wondering about the following message:
"Incomplete Result Set: Not all results matching the search criteria
have been returned because the maximum limit of 100 was reached. Refine
your search criteria for a more comprehensive result set."

I get this message when I put "*" in "Search users and groups" field of
the VDI web interface on port 1801.

Is this limit something that can be set in VDI? Where?
Or is this a limit of the AD directory providing the content for the
search request?

Kind regards,

Ivar