[SunRay-Users] Upgrade to SRSS 5.1 / VDI 3.2.2 resulted in 100% outage

Craig Bender Craig.Bender at oracle.com
Wed Mar 2 18:33:25 EET 2011

Were the release notes followed?  I understand that most of us hate to
RTFM, but the more critical a system becomes, the more planning is
required.

Note that this (uttscadm) is fixed in the next release with new
"unified" installer.  Although..uttscadm was automated in the first few
releases, I'm guessing the change from asking for the group at install
vs the new method of asking for it during uttscadm is where something
got missed in the new versions.

Do you know how to enable debug on the SRWC side of things?  It helps
quite a bit to put Kiosk Mode in debug.

I'm putting one together a troubleshooting course for our new support
people.  Would there be any interest in a webcast on the subject?