[SunRay-Users] SunRay 2/2FS resetting

Richard Skelton skeltonr at btconnect.com
Wed Mar 2 09:11:17 EET 2011

Hi Kent,
The DHCP lease time is five days.
We are not sure what you mean by DHCP renegotiation as we can't see an
obvious option on the Microsoft DHCP server.
We did see a mention of patch 140994-06 which was supposed to fix a
freezing problem with SunRay 2 systems but it seems to have been withdrawn.
The strange this is all SunRay 2 devices freeze at the same time no
matter which SunRay servers they are connected to.