[SunRay-Users] Multiple JDS Kiosk Desktops Using MetaKiosk

sugoina at comcast.net sugoina at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 00:01:29 EET 2011

Thanks Craig,

That is the article I was using as reference for the work around.  However, now that I have that completed I should be able to utilize the meta-kiosk method for the multiple JDS desktops rather than having to manually override each token.

If I have 300 tokens to manage, which I will, it would be really nice to see in which was which from the admin gui rather than having to query them via the OS.

-B