[SunRay-Users] Sun Ray 3 Plus in Google cache archives

Stephen Repetski skrepetski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 05:13:24 EEST 2010

http://www.oracle.com/us/technologies/virtualization/sun-ray-3-plus-ds-06531
6.pdf was recently posted on the Oracle website detailing the tech specs of
the Sun Ray 3 Plus client, as well as the marketing as to why you should buy
one (or 10). Looks to have some good improvements. Can also be found from
the Virtualization page
(http://www.oracle.com/us/technologies/virtualization/)

Stephen (Trey) Repetski
skr3394 at rit.edu | skrepetski at gmail.com