[SunRay-Users] SRSS 4.2 vs flash

Matthew C. Aycock matt at mathcs.emory.edu
Tue Mar 30 15:35:29 EEST 2010

On 03/29/10 14:58, Magnus Varmfors wrote:
> 2010/3/29 Matthew C. Aycock<matt at mathcs.emory.edu>:
>> Does anyone know of a non-smurf flash player 10 for linux (ubuntu 9.10)? If
>> not, does anyone know of a working flash 9 player that works with sound
>> under 9.10?
>
> Running SRSS 4.2 under Ubuntu 9.10, and with the latest 9-version
> Flash. No sound, but perfect image.
>
> I suspect that part of the problem is that I'm running 64b Ubuntu,
> since I had to use the nspluginwrapper to get flash running at all.

Well, I am trying to move this new server into production and do not
like these two options: Smurf or No Audio. Does anyone have a reasonable
flash solution for a 64bit ubuntu 9.10?

--
Thanks,

Matthew
Matthew C. Aycock
Operating Systems Analyst/Developer, Lead
Dept Math/CS
Emory University, Atlanta, GA
Internet:  matt at mathcs.emory.edu