[SunRay-Users] Sun Ray 3 Plus in Google cache archives

Justin Beeler justin at jbeeler.com
Fri Mar 26 13:51:52 EET 2010

I have 2 Sun Ray 3's in my possession at work.  We are doing testing of
the units for Sun/Oracle for them.  They are great! Obviously they
support 4 monitors instead of two, they have a SFP port to put a GBIC in
place for fiber, and finally they put a darn power button on a Sun Ray!
Plus they have definitely worked on the graphics performance, flash and
what not seems definitely faster and the overall picture quality is much
better.  Also you can get them with wireless built in if your
environment permits.