[SunRay-Users] Sun Ray Laptop

Stuart stuart at collectivesystems.com
Fri Mar 26 11:08:45 EET 2010

Hi All,

I've managed to get my hands on a Tadpole Sun Ray Laptop.  I'm not sure
what model it is, but the tftp request for a firmware update asks for
'meteor14.bom'.  I looked around on the GM/Tadpole support site for
firmware updates and can only find firmware for the likes of the M1400
and M1500.  I initially thought it was a M1400, but the firmware goes by
a different name, not 'meteor14.bom'.  The current firmware version on
the laptop is meteor14-V1.5.5-0104.

Does anybody know what I'm taking about and how I am to upgrade the
firmware.  (It currently doesn't work with Sun Ray 4.2, throwing up
protocol errors as it connects.)

Thanks,

Stuart.

--