[SunRay-Users] Keyboard issue

DJG danjagor at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 14:56:44 EET 2010

Hello,
I've got a few servers with SR4.2 on Solaris 10/09 x86 with kiosk as well as JDS users connected from different locations, mostly on broadband. Every so often keyboard of different users would stop working and usually the best way to get back is to remove smart card and then put it back and log in. Also I've noticed that when users log out of JDS session, the keyboard is also not working and they have to remove the smart card.
I've been trying to find out if that could be down to network latency on broadband or some issue on server, but can't really say.
Any idea?
Thanks,
Dan