[SunRay-Users] Microsoft RemoteFX

Vitaly Tsipris vtsipris at laurustech.com
Wed Mar 24 17:59:08 EET 2010

I think it is not a matter of easier but a matter of choice. For a
very long time SunRays were the best thin clients out there but were
the best kept secret too. Now everyone else is coming out with zero
clients (Dell, Wyse, Devon, etc.) These "newcomers" are known due to
their marketing. With Oracle seeming to go their own way, I fear that
SunRays will remain the best kept secret. And if before we could argue
that SunRays offer something nobody else does, these days it seems to
apply less and less.
I would love to hear this community thoughts on this.

P.S. Dont get me wrong. I still pitch SunRays to all my customers. It
is just harder and harder to convince them that SunRays are the ONLY
way to go.

Sent from my iPhone

Vitaly Tsipris
Systems Engineer