[SunRay-Users] Customizing firmware for SunRay DTUs?

Ivar Janmaat ijanmaat at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 24 17:32:01 EET 2010

No, registartion of SmartCards is possible, but not needed for your setup.
It is possible to integrate your own logic with AMGH.
For instance you could redirect the Sun Ray based on its ip address or
subnet.
You then only need to maintain a file or database with the subnet to
sunray server mapping.

Like Kent said: "As you can see, we have evolved a number of different
mechanisms over the years to provide configuration flexibility and
scalability." ;-)

Ivar