[SunRay-Users] force Windows to use US-international keyboard instead of locale keyboard?

The Loeki the.loeki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:11:02 EET 2010

The hotfix that supplies the functionality is very outdated ;-)
But the functionality has been in Windows since then, and the described
workaround works as well.

It would seem Windows is capable of detecting a difference between locale
and keyboard, which doesn't immediately exist in what the RDP clients
deliver.
I've for example also tried to use -l nl-NL -k en-US but that doesn't work
either.
Besides, there's no immediate keyboard/locale definition for what Microsoft
calls "US International"

We've now implemented group policies forcing the keyboard correctly and the
IgnoreRemoteKeyboardLayout setting and we left it at that ;-)