[SunRay-Users] Customizing firmware for SunRay DTUs?

Ivar Janmaat ijanmaat at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 23 17:25:12 EET 2010

Hello Torsten,

Are all sunrays placed under a common domain?
All Sun Ray get their domain and DNS servers from the DHCP server.
The Sun Ray will then query the DNS server for the following names:
sunray-servers.my.domain.com
sunray-servers.domain.com
sunray-config-servers.my.domain.com
sunray-config-servers.domain.com
etc.

So if you register the sunray-servers in the top domain it should work
out of the box.

Ivar