[SunRay-Users] force Windows to use US-international keyboard instead of locale keyboard?

Ivar Janmaat ijanmaat at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 23 10:27:14 EET 2010

This appears to be the case for rdp clients like uttsc, rdesktop and
However the Microsoft rdp client on a Windows system does not seem to
have this problem.
A Windows rdp client can connect with Language-Dutch ande
Is Microsoft using some undisclosed rdp features to do this?

Thanks for the link.
I found this also but thought is was a bit out dated.