[SunRay-Users] Fw: firefox 3.6 on sunray 4.0

C. Daniel Mojoli B. cdmojoli at tdi.com.py
Mon Mar 22 16:13:21 EET 2010

I suspect that sound may be restored if utaudio is manually respawned
and configured to produce the same character special device as specified
in $UTAUDIODEV (set by the original instance of utaudio). By default
respawning utaudio will create a new device unknown to all preexisting
processes.

I haven't actually tried this, but if you do I'd appreciate the results.

--
C. Daniel Mojoli Boggino
Presidente