[SunRay-Users] firefox 3.6 on sunray 4.0

C. Daniel Mojoli B. cdmojoli at tdi.com.py
Mon Mar 22 14:52:36 EET 2010

I have experienced a similar phenomenon with previous versions of
firefox, on SRSS 4.0 and (to a lesser degree) 4.1; more often when
viewing a sound enable flash page (i.e. youtube).

When it happens that JDS "disappears", find a way to kill your utaudio
process.

$ pkill -u myuser utaudio

If we have the same problem your session will spring back to life.
Unfortunately, I can't really explain why utaudio does this for me. It's
annoying but not really that frequent.

--
C. Daniel Mojoli Boggino
Presidente