[SunRay-Users] Strange Failover Group behaviour

Craig Hummer craig.hummer at cnt.co.uk
Sat Mar 20 13:08:04 EET 2010

Hi,

We have been having issues with one of our sites.

2 x SRSS4.2 running SRWC2.2 in a failover group.

I have patched to date but am still having an issue were sessions are created on one server then after a time the session disconnects and a new one is created on the other server.  The disconnected session stays visible in the Login Greeter \ Idle window in the GUI.  Terminating the disconnected session results in (again, after a time) the connected session becoming disconnected and moving into the lower section and a connected session in the upper section.

I have confirmed using utreplica that my primary and secondary are configured correctly and utgstatus shows that both servers are in a group (even though temporarily the U flag disappeared on one of them until I did a utrestart).

What further troubleshooting can I do to find out what's going on?

Thanks in advance,

Craig

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of CNT Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.