[SunRay-Users] force Windows to use US-international keyboard instead of locale keyboard?

Ivar Janmaat ijanmaat at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 19 08:38:22 EET 2010

I mentioned the -l option just for making clear what I was doing.
If i switch to -l en-uk I get an English keyboard instead of the
US-international which is connected.
Removing the -l option just gives me Dutch with a Dutch keyboard.

If I remove the Dutch keyboard from Windows it reappears when I logon
again. So removing the keyboard does not have the effect one would expect.

Ivar