[SunRay-Users] Failover group load balancing on servers with lots of cores

P.S.M.Swamiji Psm.Swamiji at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 16 05:32:59 EET 2010

On 3/16/2010 3:04 AM, William Yang wrote:
> Are CPU frequency and count the only things the load balance algorithm
> considers?
It also considers number of sessions running/idle...
>   That concerns me a bit especially since with recent processors,
> increasing speed no longer necessarily means increasing performance.  Can
> the LB algorithm be manually tweaked if necessary?

I don't think it can be configurable other than completely disabling
load balancing.

Thanks
P.S.M.Swamiji

Note: These are my personal opinions, nothing to do with my employer