[SunRay-Users] Failover group load balancing on servers with lots of cores

P.S.M.Swamiji Psm.Swamiji at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 15 13:51:26 EET 2010

Is it on Linux?.
If so you might be hitting 6747147. Make sure to have the latest SRSS
4.1 Patch .
It's fixed in 4.1_patch-03 or later.

[6747147 Group Manager LB algorithm  reads insufficient data from
/proc/cpuinfo]

Thanks
P.S.M.Swamiji

Note: These are my personal opinions, nothing to do with my employer