[SunRay-Users] No sound on SRSS 4.2/Fedora 12

SIMOND Gilles Gilles.Simond at unige.ch
Thu Mar 11 09:47:46 EET 2010

I also have Fedora 12 and pulseaudio-0.9.21 and I had the same problem
with missing module-oss.so
But it is in the  source distribution, so  downloaded  from
http://0pointer.de/lennart/projects/pulseaudio/pulseaudio-0.9.21.tar.gz

compiled with ./configure and make, no special options
then copied the module-xx.so in

/usr/lib64/pulse-0.9.21/modules/

Gilles