[SunRay-Users] sunray in a Cisco NAC environment

Steven Gelsie steven.gelsie at jhuapl.edu
Tue Mar 9 21:55:45 EET 2010

We are in the process of implementing Cisco NAC (Network Admission
Control) on our internal networks.  I am not the person implementing NAC
so I do not know anything about it other then it has profiles and white
list for systems and it takes a while for NAC to build its knowledge
base.  Has anybody implemented the Cisco NAC with the sunrays ?  Could
you offer any pointers.

Thanks
Steve

Steven Gelsie                   Email: steven.gelsie at jhuapl.edu
Johns Hopkins Univ./APL     	Phone: 240-228-4081   DC
11100 Johns Hopkins Rd                 443-778-4081   Baltimore
Laurel, MD  20723-6099          FAX:   240-228-6119
Work Schedule : Mon-Thurs  8:30AM-6PM
		Friday     Work At Home