[SunRay-Users] SRSS supported when running under a virtualized Solaris?

LeBar, Russell J Russell.J.LeBar at ehi.com
Sat Mar 6 03:22:40 EET 2010

Thanks!!

I understand about zones. My only point is that that is the only form of virtualization mentioned in the requirements. It would be nice if they were updated to indicate that virtualizing Solaris is supported (even if it's not as desirable).

We're running on some pretty old hardware here so a virtualized Solaris x86 on new hardware will without a doubt perform better!! :-)

-- Russ