[SunRay-Users] SRSS supported when running under a virtualized Solaris?

LeBar, Russell J Russell.J.LeBar at ehi.com
Sat Mar 6 02:21:21 EET 2010

Is the SRSS supported if Solaris is running in virtual machine (e.g. under VMWare ESX, Red Hat Virtualization/XEN, VirtualBox, etc.)? The  only information I can find is that it has to run in the global zone -- but that doesn't cover if the operating system itself is virtualized. If anyone knows or can point me to some documentation on this I would appreciate it! Thanks!  -- Russ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.