[SunRay-Users] Evoluent Vertical Mouse problem

ottomeister ottomeister at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 20:16:05 EET 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Erin Powers <ekp at lanl.gov> wrote:
>   Does anyone know if there was ever any resolution to this issue?

AFAIK no changes have been introduced to provide support
for this device.  It's possible that it could suddenly start
working some day because of changes made for other
reasons but your best bet would be to open a support call.

If you're able to lend the device to Sun^WOracle then that
will improve the odds; obviously it's much easier for a
developer to diagnose problems and test potential fixes
when the device is right there on their own lab bench.

OttoM.
__
Disclaimer: I am employed by Oracle. The statements and
opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily
represent those of Oracle Corporation.