[SunRay-Users] EXTERNAL:Re: Black Screen issue

Jeremy Y Uejio Jeremy.Uejio at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 3 01:57:33 EET 2010

The CRs are:

6925243 DTU experiences Black (blank) screen after Window's TS is rebooted
6909659 Black screen with mouse pointer displayed on hotdesking kiosk
session with W2003/2008 to other DTU
6920301 DTU experience blank screens with SRWC 2.2 after logout of
Window's session

We have an IDR patch that you can get from your local support person.

				jeremy
				Oracle Solaris Sustaining