[SunRay-Users] Evoluent Vertical Mouse problem

Erin Powers ekp at lanl.gov
Tue Mar 2 23:09:40 EET 2010

Hi all,

   Does anyone know if there was ever any resolution to this issue?
We're running into the same problem in our sunray environment (SRSS 4.2
on Solaris 10x86 + patch 140994-01 and RHEL 5 + patch 140995-01).  If
it's any help, we don't need all the special features of the mouse
buttons - just three buttons, the scroll wheel and the vertical design.

Thanks in advance for any help with this,
Erin