[SunRay-Users] EXTERNAL:Re: EXTERNAL: Sun Desktop Access Client (SDAC / soft client) poor performance

Devin Nate Devin.Nate at cloudwerxdata.com
Tue Mar 2 00:26:38 EET 2010

Ahh, now that's something we haven't done yet... packet capture of the uttsc data. So far we've done a packet capture of the dtu<-->srss and compared with sdac<-->srss, and we couldn't see any difference there.

I'll report observations asap.

That said, would a difference in uttsc traffic to the terminal servers cause utcapture to indicate a higher latency?

Thanks,
Devin